1. subject of the conditions of participation and organiser (1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the lottery as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description and the procedure of the respective lottery are carried out within the scope of the respective lottery campaign on the Facebook page and Instagram page of illisio. (2) The organizer of the competition is illisio. (3) By participating in the respective lottery these conditions of participation are accepted. (4) The competition is not connected to Facebook or Instagram and is neither sponsored, supported nor organised by Facebook or Instagram.
2. participation (1) Eligible to participate in the competition are all persons who have reached the age of 18. Participation with forged identities or identities of third parties is not permitted. (2) Eligible participants may participate in the competition by following the instructions described in the posting. (3) Participation is possible within the period published in the posting.
3. winnings and prize notification (1) We raffle the prizes among all eligible participants. (2) The winners will be randomly selected from all eligible participants within 2 weeks of the closing date. The winners will be notified via Instagram/Facebook comment function or in a separate posting and requested to contact us via Direct Message or e-mail, in which the personal data will be transmitted in an orderly and truthful manner. This information is used to send the prize. (3) If we do not receive an e-mail from a winner within the specified period, the entitlement to the prize expires. In this case, we are entitled to carry out a substitute draw. (4) Only one prize per participant is possible. (5) The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash. (6) If circumstances occur for which we are not responsible, the respective winner accepts a reasonable replacement prize. (7) The prizes will be sent to the winner by post to the address provided. The risk passes to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. We are not responsible for delivery damages.
4 Liability and indemnity (1) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties. (2) The participant indemnifies us from any claims of third parties of any kind resulting from the illegality of photos used by the participant. The obligation to indemnify also includes the obligation to completely indemnify the organizer from legal defense costs (e.g. court and attorney fees). (3) By participating in the competition, the participant exempts Facebook from any liability.
5. exclusion (1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant makes false statements or if used photos or other contents (e.g. comments) violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that can be regarded as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or in any other way violate social decency. (2) If the excluded participant is an already drawn winner, the prize may be subsequently withdrawn.
6. premature termination and changes We reserve the right to terminate the lottery prematurely at any time, even without observing deadlines, in whole or in part, or to modify it in its course, if it is not possible for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Facebook) to guarantee a proper execution of the lottery.
7. data protection We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of the participants, provided that we process these ourselves. We will only use the participant's personal details and other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law.
8. final provisions (1) Should the conditions of participation contain ineffective provisions, the effectiveness of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected. (2) German law shall apply. A legal way to the examination of the draw is impossible.